Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Imaginative Bridges with Architecture

Today I went to the library to take pictures of the architecture and the well planned design. When I did this I thought how wonderful it would be to have a similar design in our schools. The schools I have seen are all very cold. There are uncomfortable desks in a cramped and dull surroundings. The library is so warm and inviting. The chairs are so comfortable. When I enterred the building I wanted to stay a while. It made me think of students spending hours in hard seats day after day. Classrooms have 20-30 students crammed into a relatively small space. I have been in classrooms that are so full of stuff, the teacher has saved over the years, that it is difficult to get around the room. I would love to design a school.

No comments:

Post a Comment