Sunday, February 8, 2009

Imaginative Bridges with Media

It is exciting thinking about how media can be incorporated into the classroom. When I was reading the articles about interviewing I thought how the students would love to interview students, parents and other adults. This would be a great way to add interesting concepts to the class. Often times the parents have interesting careers or interests but it is hard to get them to come in the classroom this would be a way they could participate. I have taken classes in diversity and including the culture and the family can be very beneficial.
I also thought that there are times when my instruction could be more powerful if it was on video I could go on location and make it a more compelling experience. Video taping field trips could help students learn by showing them the things they could have missed or to refresh their memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment